The experts in our community of practice are individuals who have been registered as experts and/or practitioners in a particular tool or instrument from the catalogue. Use the search bar above to search for experts in certain fields. See FAQs for search advice.
If you are an expert in any tool or instrument listed in this policy support tools and instruments portal please click on "I'm an expert in this tool/instrument" button located on the right-hand side of each of the tools or instruments pages.
Community practice profiles
- Acting on Ecosystem Service Opportunities
- Analytic Hierarchy Process
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis
- Ecosystem Service Assessment Support Tool
- Integrated Assessment and Valuation Framework
- Multi-Criteria Analysis (MCA)
- Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis using multi-attribute value tree analysis (MAVT)
- Participatory Economic Valuation Methods
- Payment for Ecosystem Services
- Stated Preference Valuation