The experts in our community of practice are individuals who have been registered as experts and/or practitioners in a particular tool or instrument from the catalogue. Use the search bar above to search for experts in certain fields. See FAQs for search advice.
If you are an expert in any tool or instrument listed in this policy support tools and instruments portal please click on "I'm an expert in this tool/instrument" button located on the right-hand side of each of the tools or instruments pages.
Community practice profiles
- A framework for integrating systematic stakeholder analysis in ecosystem services research
- A methodological model for ecogeographic surveys of crops
- A training guide for in-situ conservation on farm
- A training module for the international course on plant genetic resources and genebank management
- Action Document on Pollinators, Food Security and Rural Development for Eastern Europe
- IUCN Red List of Ecosystems
- Mapping biodiversity priorities: A practical, science-based approach to national biodiversity assessment and prioritisation to inform strategy and action planning