- Created on Friday, 03 October 2014 21:44
IPBES held a side event at CBD COP 12 on Wednesday 8 October (18:15) to update delegates on progress with implementation of the work programme. Please see the programme of the side event and document UNEP/CBD/COP/12/INF/28.
- Created on Friday, 19 September 2014 18:23
Comments invited for the draft scoping reports for the regional and sub-regional assessments of IPBES
- Created on Friday, 19 September 2014 18:19
- Created on Friday, 19 September 2014 18:07
The registration deadline for the third session of the Platform's Plenary to be held from 12 to 17 January 2015, in Bonn, Germany has been extended to 31 October 2014. Supported participants from developing countries are especially encouraged to register on or before the deadline to provide ample time for travel arrangements.
- Created on Thursday, 18 September 2014 14:26
Congratulations to Alfred Oteng Yeboah, IPBES Bureau Member and Vice-Chair for Africa, on being among the winners of the MIDORI Prize for Biodiversity 2014. The winners were announced on 8 September 2014 in Tokyo, Japan and Montreal, Canada. The MIDORI Prize is a biennial international prize organized by the AEON Environmental Foundation and the Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) to honour individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity at global, regional or local levels.
- Call for Submissions: Indigenous and Local Knowledge on pollination and pollinators associated with food production
- Stakeholder day prior to IPBES-3
- Comments invited on priority needs for capacity building
- IPBES side event at the UNCBD COP 12
- List of experts nominated for the Multidisciplinary Expert Panel