- Created on Wednesday, 16 July 2014 08:56
- Created on Tuesday, 08 July 2014 07:54
Governments and Observers are invited to participate in the third session of the IPBES plenary meeting to be held from 12 to 17 January 2015 in Bonn, Germany. The invitation letter with detailed information about this meeting is available here. The deadline for online registration is 15 September 2014.
- Created on Monday, 30 June 2014 06:18
The IPBES Secretariat would like to thank all IPBES Members and Observers for the more than 400 nominations received for these two deliverables. Selection of these experts will be made by the MEP at their upcoming meeting, 8-10 July 2014.
Draft guidance document for scoping of IPBES deliverable 2b on regional and sub-regional assessments
- Created on Monday, 30 June 2014 06:14
- Created on Friday, 30 May 2014 21:23
The Chair of IPBES in a letter dated 30 May 2014 has extended the invitation for Governments and Stakeholders to nominate experts a) to scope a set of regional and sub-regional assessments (deliverable 2b), and b) to scope a thematic assessment of land degradation and restoration (deliverable 3bi) to 25 June 2014. The Chair made in this letter a number of important additional points in relation with regional structure and approach for the regional scoping process for a set of regional and sub-regional assessments.
Please note that all application forms should be filled on-line with CV attached through the dedicated web portal http://www.ipbes.net/applicationform.html. Self-nominations cannot be accepted.
- Interim MEP report on lessons learnt
- Second call for nominations of experts - deadline for response is 8 June 2014
- Report of the second session of the IPBES Plenary now available in all languages
- Additional guidance for experts nominated and selected for the IPBES work programme
- Template available for nominations of experts for implementation of work programme