Ministry of Health and Environment\Iraq
About ...- Work with CITES members (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora).
- PA team leader in Iraq's National Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan (2015-2020) aim to (Establish ten new protected areas, publish a list of threatened species of Iraq, restore of desertified lands 1000 sqKm of ecologically valuable shrubland-grassland).
- Work with national world heritage sites team in Iraq.
- Participated in prepper the draft for a first national report of world heritage sites in Iraq.
- Participated in many of environmental & agricultural conferences & training courses in Iraq and outside Iraq (training course in Syria,training in Lebanon ,training course in Egypt & training course in Jordan).
- Participated in regional consultation biotechnology and biosafety for agriculture and the environment in the WANA Sub – region for preparation of GEF proposal ICARDA , Aleppo , Syria ,8 – 10 September ,2007 .
- Represente Iraq in BBI meeting in Korea,2017.
- Represente Iraq in (CONFERENCE OF THE PARTIES TO THE CONVENTION ON BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY Fourteenth meeting, Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt, 17-29 November 2018) as National CBD focal point.
- Published many of environmental articles.