Reminder: First external review of the IPBES nexus assessment is closing soon!
- Nexus assessment
Dear IPBES members, observers and other interested stakeholders,
With reference to notification EM/2023/01 of 9 January 2023, I would like to remind you that the first external review of the thematic assessment of the interlinkages among biodiversity, water, food and health (nexus assessment), focusing on the first draft of the chapters, is closing on 19 February 2023.
If you would like to participate as an expert reviewer in this external review, please follow these steps:
- Register as a user of the IPBES website (https://ipbes.net/user/register) if you have not already done so;
- Register to review the draft assessment at https://ipbes.net/registration/nexus/fod;
- Once registered, you will receive an email providing confidential access to the draft chapters and glossary of the assessment;
- Comments must be submitted in English using the Excel comment template available on the same webpage as the chapters;
- The secretariat has a new system for submitting comments electronically; when you are ready to submit your comments, please upload your completed Excel template no later than 19 February 2023 at https://ipbes.net/user/login?destination=add-review-file?d=40463 (you must be logged in to upload your template);
- If you encounter any technical issues uploading your comments template, please contact [email protected].
I thank you for your continued support to IPBES.
Dr Anne Larigauderie | Executive Secretary
Intergovernmental Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (IPBES)