The experts in our community of practice are individuals who have been registered as experts and/or practitioners in a particular tool or instrument from the catalogue. Use the search bar above to search for experts in certain fields. See FAQs for search advice.
If you are an expert in any tool or instrument listed in this policy support tools and instruments portal please click on "I'm an expert in this tool/instrument" button located on the right-hand side of each of the tools or instruments pages.
Community practice profiles
- A framework for integrating systematic stakeholder analysis in ecosystem services research
- Collecting plant genetic diversity: technical guidelines. 2011 update
- Community biodiversity management
- Community seed banks: concept and practice
- Environmental Impact Classification of Alien Taxa (EICAT)
- In situ conservation of wild plant species a critical global review of good practices
- Integrated Biodiversity Assessment Tool (IBAT) for Research & Conservation Planning
- IUCN Red List of Ecosystems
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species
- Key Biodiversity Areas
- Manual of seed handling in genebanks