The experts in our community of practice are individuals who have been registered as experts and/or practitioners in a particular tool or instrument from the catalogue. Use the search bar above to search for experts in certain fields. See FAQs for search advice.
If you are an expert in any tool or instrument listed in this policy support tools and instruments portal please click on "I'm an expert in this tool/instrument" button located on the right-hand side of each of the tools or instruments pages.
Community practice profiles
- Community biodiversity management
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Eco-labelling: certification schemes
- Global Forest Watch
- Key Biodiversity Areas
- Law and policy of relevance to the management of plant genetic resources
- Marine Protected Areas
- Methodology for developing policies and laws for access to genetic resources and benefit sharing
- Non-Timber Forest Products Exchange Programme
- Participatory approaches to the conservation and use of plant genetic resources
- System of Environmental-Economic Accounting
- Training guide on forest genetic resources