Asia-Pacific Regional Consultation Meeting
Asia-Pacific Regional Consultation Meeting will be held on 3 November, 2013 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, organized by Malaysia Industry - Government Group for High Technology (MIGHT) and Office of the Science Advisor, supported by the Norwegian Environment Agency, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (NRE) - the Government of Malaysia, and UNEP-WCMC.
The objectives of this meeting are to:
- Provide an opportunity to discuss and consider regional perspectives for the IPBES Work Programme 2014-2018.
- Provide an opportunity to discuss and consider regional perspectives on other issues of the IPBES-2 agenda, including:
- Procedures and approaches for working with different knowledge systems
- The IPBES conceptual framework;
- Potential future regional structure and composition of the Multidisciplinary Expert Panel;
- IPBES stakeholder engagement strategy; and
- IPBES strategic partnerships.
- identify possible partnerships between Institutions and/or Governments as a basis for implementing IPBES in the region.
Provisional agenda | .pdf
The Programme Book | .pdf